In the mornings I don’t know about you but, I’m usually a zombie for a good hour or 2 before I actually become conscious. Coffee of course can help play a big part in waking you up. But I’m not really a fan of over sugary coffee and, I’m also not really a fan of just black coffee, and I don’t drink dairy so there goes your coffee and cream. And then this Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer came into my life and changed it all!
It has only 5 clean ingredients, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Collagen Peptides, Vanilla Bean Powder, Organic Bamboo Shoot Extract, Organic Acacia Fiber. It’s gluten free, dairy free, no sugar added, paleo friendly, whole 30 approved, and very gut friendly. Not only all of that but it makes my coffee taste like perfection. So I thought why not experiment some and make some overnight oats with my new favorite creamer?? And let me tell you, they did not disappoint! My husband already loves overnight oats and he said this one is a the top of his list of favorites now. If you’re an overnight oat fan and a coffee drinker I highly recommend giving these a try.
Coffee & Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup yogurt of your choice (I like to keep it dairy free with kite hill yogurt)
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coffee with Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer mixed in
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Transfer into jar with tight-fitting lid
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but obviously overnight is best.