On a lazy Sunday, who doesn’t love brunch? But sometimes I’m feeling so lazy that I don’t want to go out and get it. I want something that’s simple, with not too many steps, but I also want it to be healthy and filling.
Sweet potato is one of the best vegetables ever grown. A great source of vitamins A & C, as well as potassium and dietary fiber. Plus, they also taste amazing! Like vegetable candy 🙂 This hash is basically chop, stir, and enjoy. You can even prep it all the night before, so you can just throw it all in the pan in the morning. Don’t forget the OJ! 😉
Easy One Skillet Sunday Brunch Hash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, spiralized or shredded
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 cup spinach, roughly chopped –1 teaspoon Rosemary Infused Salt (or 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 4 eggs
- In a large skillet add heat the olive oil over medium heat. When hot add the sweet potato, red pepper, onion, salt, and pepper and saute until sweet potato soft and onion translucent. About 5 mins.
- Then stir in spinach and garlic and cook for 1-2 more mins.
- Crack eggs on top of the hash, cover, and cook to your liking. 3-4 mins for runny yolks. 3. Serve and enjoy!