Here we go with another easy weeknight meal that also makes good leftovers. I love anything that’s one pot or one pan. It makes for easy prep, cooking, and clean up. What could be better than that!?
This one is delicious and customizable. When I usually make this, it’s with whatever leftover veggies I have in the fridge. So if you have different veggies on hand, or you don’t like the ones I used, feel free to change them to whatever you have or like. And since the smokey seasoning I used is sold out, you can substitute 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika.
Sheet Pan Spicy Chicken & Veggies
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Jacobsen Smoky Seasoning
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, large diced
- 1/2lb green beans
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1 bunch rainbow carrots, large diced
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl combine the chicken & veggies with the cumin, chili powder, cayenne, ground pepper, smoky seasoning and olive oil and toss till everything is coated.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil, spread mixture evenly over the baking sheet, and place in the over for 30 mins. Until chicken is fully cooked.
- Let cool for 5 mins, then enjoy!