I LOVE incorporating cranberry’s or cranberry juice whenever I can in winter, or year-round if I can. Pure cranberry juice with no added sugar is so good for you. It helps detox your kidney’s, sustains cardiovascular health, helps respiratory health, even helps dental health. My favorite brand is Starvation Alley Farms, they’re local to Portland and organic. Having said all that, the cranberry juice and fruit in this recipe is probably the only healthy part. This recipe is more about celebrating the holidays.
I love Sangria during the summer, so I figure why not make a holiday friendly version. It’s perfect to bring for any of the holiday parties you have to go to. Easy to make, beautiful, and delicious.
Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria
- 1 bottle red wine
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 fresh cranberries
- 1 cup apple, diced
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher. Make sure you mix in all the honey, it could sink to the bottom of the pitcher.
- Add in the cranberries and apple
- Pour over ice, garnish with cinnamon sticks, and enjoy!